Lopi Large Flush NexGen-Fyre Insert
When compared to any other large wood insert on the market, you will find that our Large Flush NexGen-Fyre Insert offers you the best choice in looks, construction, and performance. The flush design does not extend onto the hearth to offer a classic, finished look. NexGen-Fyre technology and premium quality materials combined with beauty and optimum performance bring you a ‘best in class’ insert that will heat your home for years to come.
This model features our revolutionary GreenStart option for the modern wood burner; just load your wood and push a button! We’ve completely eliminated slow, cracked open door startups and laboring over fickle newspaper.
- Emissions: 2.45 Grams Per Hour (CORD WOOD)
- Heating Capacity:* Up to 2,500 Square Feet
- EPA Tested BTUs : 10,710 to 57,628 (CORD WOOD)
- “Real World BTUs:”** See Below
- Maximum Burn Time: Up to 12 Hours
- Firebox Size: 3.0 Cubic Feet
- Maximum Log Size: 24”
- Weight: 530 Pounds
- Construction: 5/16” to 1/4” Steel Plate
- LHV Overall Efficiency:*** Up to 79%
- HHV Overall Efficiency:*** Up to 73%
- Glass Viewing Area: 24-5/8” W x 13” H, 318.9 Sq. In.
* Heating capacity may vary depending on degree of home insulation, floor plan and ambient temperature zone of the area you live.
** EPA tests to determine BTU output are achieved with a single load of wood at each burn rate. At home, you are likely to add more wood to your insert to maintain your desired comfort level. By the simple process of loading your fireplace insert with additional wood, you could achieve up to a 20% higher heat output than established during EPA testing.
*** Overall efficiency as tested using B-415.1 using Cord Wood. LHV = Low Heat Value, HHV = High Heat Value.