Need to heat a big area? The Liberty is capable of heating 2,500 square feet. Its large firebox can take logs up to 24 inches and can run for 12 hours on one load of wood. The Liberty has been a staple of the Lopi line up since 1994.
- Heating Capacity*: Up to 2,500 square feet
- Emissions: 2.5 Grams Per Hour
- EPA Tested BTUs: 15,155 to 63,239 BTUs
- Real World BTUs”: EPA tests to determine BTU output are achieved with a single load of wood at each burn rate. At home, you are likely to add more wood to your stove to maintain your desired comfort level. By the simple process of loading your stove with additional wood, you could achieve up to a 20% higher heat output than established during EPA testing.
- Maximum Burn Time: Up to 12 Hours
- LHV Overall Efficiency:** Up to 75%
- HHV Overall Efficiency:** Up to 70%
- Glass Viewing Area: Ceramic Glass, 21-1/8” W x 11-5/8” H, 232 Sq. In.
- Firebox Size: 3.65 Cubic Feet
- Maximum Log Size: 24”
- Weight: 570 lbs (256 kg.)
- Construction: 5/16” to 3/16” Steel Plate
* Heating capacity may vary depending on degree of home insulation, floor plan and ambient temperature zone of the area you live.
** Overall efficiency as tested using B-415.1 using Cord Wood. LHV = Low Heat Value, HHV = High Heat Value.